On our journeys, it can often be found that less of something will result in greater results.
Consider the following quote:
Creativity isn’t about making additions; it is about making subtractions.
By taking multiple examples we may find a trend:
- Less distraction = increased productivity
- Less choice = increased focus
- Less excessive consumption (of food or otherwise) = increased energy level
- Less acquaintances = increased strength in relationships
- Less clutter = increased space/room
- Less thinking = increased calm
- Less speaking = increased listening —> learning
Sometimes, one may find that the answers they seek will not be found in a desire to add more to their journey, but to perhaps remove the things which detract them from happiness, progress, peace, love and life.